ellisisamazing

Wooo!, Cheese Baps and Swedish Meatballs!!

I took El to the dentist this morning, during which he kicked off big stylee and had to be restrained by me lying on the dentist chair with El in between my legs which I had wrap around him and a nurse holding an arm each whilst the Dentist and assistant did a checkup!!!! :angry::fight:

Afterwards, I took him back to school, it was just before lunch and the Head Dinnerlady came up to me and announced El has been eating Cheese Baps and Swedish Meatballs for three consectutive days!!!! He has been moved onto a more 'experimental' table and apparentely was so into the 'new food' he decided to eat the lunch of the poor, unfortunate child sat next to him on his first try at that table!! :lol::oops:

I am delighted and promptly stocked up on the new foods, It was lovely to see him chomping away tonight, makes a change from toast, toast and more toast!!

Oh, and his teeth are in great condition, probably due to his love of the blandest food ever according to the dentist (he hates sugar)! :lol:

Lisa xx

Hurrahh :thumbs::thumbs:

Sometimes they surprise us!!

Hope it continues....one word of caution....be careful how much 'in stock' stuff u buy...J's had weeks where all he'll eat is a certain soup, certain meatballs etc....we buy loads and then 2 weeks later 'I hate that now' and he never touches them again!

I have a freezer full of 'big fish' that J will not touch and now hubby has to keep eating J's 'hate' foods so I can make way for new stuff :)

Great news though, even if he decides at a later date he's gone off them, at least he tried them!

Ah yezzz, zer sveedish meedibolls... vere nice!

Und zer rollmop herrink, maybe, yah!

Und zer lingenberry torte?

Personally, I can't stand all that foreign muck... Welsh Rarebit, Irish Stew, Scotch eggs - you know the kind of thing!

Well done with the teeth, and the sveedish meedibolls too :)

L&P

BD :D