Tjololo

DLA Exam

I've just sent off our son's DLA renewal form....

Two solid hours of writing followed by 25 minutes of photo-copying the completed document (we have a slow machine!) then proof-reading....I hope it doesn't get lost in the post!! :lol::lol:

Yeah I reckon we should have letters after our name after filling those in. Still its done now eh? Just the agonising wait to see what the decision is now!! Good luck!!

I always upgrade to first class and signed for when I do it, that way they can't say they never got it!

We sent off forms to try and claim, Back in July...

I have had 4 letters back 1 telling us they have written to Jc's Consulant for information.... which I found strange as I had sent the full report to them :wacko:

1 letter asking me why I sent them the Doc's 3 days later than the date they had requested them back by

2 letters - telling me they have still not come to a final outcome...

Is this normal and was it really worth the 4 weeks of writing and reading of sheets and sheets and of course photo copying...

Will he get it..... will we ever get an answer.... :whistle:

I am waiting for the negative letter, from them, as ever thing else , is a No at the Mo... :unsure:

K

I hope it doesn't get lost in the post!!

That is the very reason I now photocopy everything I send, and then I record deliver it.

the lastest renewal I did on the Computer pdf for there form that way I can save it and do it when I have the time.

Good luck.

JsMum

I wish I'd completed a soft-copy form - it would've been so much easier, more legible and also quicker to obtain a hard-copy for my records....photo-copying is sooooo boring!

Well done Tjololo, and good luck to everyone else wrestling with this horrible procedure. It took me about two months to get round to doing the forms as well. :wacko::hypno:

K x

Great work Tjolodo! :thumbs:

Good idea to photo copy even though it took a long time.

Give it 1 week to get there, then phone to see if they have received it.

Mine got lost in the post and i had to redo the whole thing. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Then they advised me to use recorded delivery when posting (costs extra to post) but after all the work it will definitely get to them and you have a receipt of post.

Good Luck!