caren

updated re TA

she did deny it surprise surprise ...... but said " kurtis calls himself FAT BOY " ###### he has never ever said that !!! that the PE was a mistake !!! and won't happen again and the shouting its the other kids she shouts at ... mark very quickly off the mark said " well she's suppose to be supporting kurtis not all the class" , she also said " she feels undermined by what has been said and wants to move !!!!! we have a appointment at 9.10 am in morning to find out what happen's now , but jack ( disability team guy) is coming in 1 hour so i'm sure he willl be able to advise us

good luck >:D<<'> grrrrr at her for lieing. :wallbash:

i think its the fact that they lie and try and wheedle their wasy out of it that makes us more angry. i think if they just put their hands up and said.." yes this did happen.. and it was because of this... and im sorry.. " it wouldnt be half as bad.. at least then events can be accounted for and parents/teachers/schools can move on and make sure that there are alternative arrangements in place for eventualities.

but they dont admit anything and then lie their way out it. this is worse becuase it just adds more fuel to the fire..the child is made to look like a liar or an idiot.. the parents get more cheesed off and in the end nothing ever gets resolved and the problems continue..

im really seething about my sons school at the minute... same old same old....

i think its the fact that they lie and try and wheedle their wasy out of it that makes us more angry. i think if they just put their hands up and said.." yes this did happen.. and it was because of this... and im sorry.. " it wouldnt be half as bad.. at least then events can be accounted for and parents/teachers/schools can move on and make sure that there are alternative arrangements in place for eventualities.

but they dont admit anything and then lie their way out it. this is worse becuase it just adds more fuel to the fire..the child is made to look like a liar or an idiot.. the parents get more cheesed off and in the end nothing ever gets resolved and the problems continue..

im really seething about my sons school at the minute... same old same old....

It is annoying when they lie , don't they just wind you up worst thing is i'm not making K out to be whiter than white but everything is black or white and i'v asked him over and over again and he says the same she said "big fat cry baby" anfd i believe him :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

It is annoying when they lie , don't they just wind you up worst thing is i'm not making K out to be whiter than white but everything is black or white and i'v asked him over and over again and he says the same she said "big fat cry baby" anfd i believe him :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ooohh i know this only too well... my ds is definitely no angel.. oooh not by half.. and he is able to tell a lie..but he is not able to either keep as secret or think on the spot. so i know that if he is lying.. he will end up telling me the truth any how'cos not being able to keep things to himself. or he if i put him on the spot when telling a porky.. he doesnt know what to say and starts changing what he said and gets confused by his own whopper.. if this makes sense.

so when he told me that his teacher accidnetly gave him a nose bleed ( he brough his pe kit home on a monday covered in blood) and teacher had a go at me the next day because it wasnt in school.. i told her the reason.

then she lost the plot with me and got all angry and said right in front of him that he is lying.. i asked my son what happened and if he was lying he would have crumbled with both of us fixated on him.. but he stood his ground in front of her.. so i know he was telling the truth. plus the pe kit was full of blood.

she still denies it to this day. but why on earth not just say.." im really sorry ..i had no idea that i had caused this.." i wouldnt have bit her head off it was an accident...

they must think that because a child with as has difficulties making themsleves understood and interpretation ( mine does anyway) that they can use that as a " get out of jail free card" when they mess up.

i hate the lies.. drives me insane.

how old is your child?

I know what you mean - my son isn't an angel and will possibly lie but very rarely and so badly that he could be tripped up with one or two searching questions so if he says something I can establish the truth quite quickly and I believe him. Even when little if he did something naughty and I asked what had happened / who had done something he'd tell me! Sometimes the facts or reality of what happened can get confused (he might think someone hit him on purpose when in reality they bumped into him accidently) but if he says something was said I know that that is what was said.

Now my little one can weave a web of total fantasy and when he says something it's almost impossible to determine the truth and I'm not used to this at all - we have to take what he says with a pinch of salt!

ooohh i know this only too well... my ds is definitely no angel.. oooh not by half.. and he is able to tell a lie..but he is not able to either keep as secret or think on the spot. so i know that if he is lying.. he will end up telling me the truth any how'cos not being able to keep things to himself. or he if i put him on the spot when telling a porky.. he doesnt know what to say and starts changing what he said and gets confused by his own whopper.. if this makes sense.

so when he told me that his teacher accidnetly gave him a nose bleed ( he brough his pe kit home on a monday covered in blood) and teacher had a go at me the next day because it wasnt in school.. i told her the reason.

then she lost the plot with me and got all angry and said right in front of him that he is lying.. i asked my son what happened and if he was lying he would have crumbled with both of us fixated on him.. but he stood his ground in front of her.. so i know he was telling the truth. plus the pe kit was full of blood.

she still denies it to this day. but why on earth not just say.." im really sorry ..i had no idea that i had caused this.." i wouldnt have bit her head off it was an accident...

they must think that because a child with as has difficulties making themsleves understood and interpretation ( mine does anyway) that they can use that as a " get out of jail free card" when they mess up.

i hate the lies.. drives me insane.

how old is your child?

it took abit to work

he's only 7 and i believe him , he can't put a sentence together yet is speech is repeated phases so if some one's said some thing to him or in front of him he repeats it , he repeats pokemon word for word and is so good at picking words up that he has this wicked american accent and uses truck for lorry , ice-cream truck for ice-cream van , the trunk of a car instead of boot oh and best one mail man for post man , had to take him doctors last week for a blood test and nurse asked me where he was born so when i said lancs she said i thought he was from USA :rolleyes: it is pretty cool though