hev

update on steven

we have been doing well considering hes not at school and getting bored,it does help that k is full time school now as she stresses him out a lot

regarding schools,i phoned lea asking them to send sreves papers to certain schools which i thought would be suitable,i have no faith in my lea really to be honest and they kept on about a school which i had never heard of,anyway the man from the school came last week to meet steve and we then got a phone call to say they thought steve would get on very well at there school and we are going to look round the school this wednesday,from the research ive done it seems a good school,i told the man about what happened at last school and he said they would never expell a student after 7 days as they need time to settle in,ive got a good feeling about this school,steves ok about it so we will see what happens.

anyway i never ever sleep out but i went to a ann summers party last week and the last bus never turned up so i slept at mums,nick was with kids,i came back at 9 in morning and steven started called me a filthy rotten you know what for about an hour,then he threw a knife at me and punched me all up my arms,nick couldnt calm him down,he punched the doors and k was screaming,i called police and they took him away to calm him down,i didnt press charges,he came back later that day.

i know he was upset i stayed out but it felt like i was explaining myself to a abusive partner,like he was controlling me,it was horrendous,he didnt say sorry when he got back

have got appt with cahms in december(earliest one :wallbash::wallbash: )to discuss meds for his anger as he gets very angry and upset and needs help for it

well thats my story,school in hampshire by the way

Hi Hev,

So good to have you back, but sorry to hear not much has changed.

Just about to pm you with details of a school we are looking at in Surrey, might be worth having a look if you have not already.

Clare x x x

Hi Hev,

Hope this school is the right one >:D<<'> .

How is Steven today?

I have to name a secondary school for Kai's statement and it's not easy. I think i'll be travelling round the whole country looking! Then it will be a battle with the LEA :wallbash: .

Hope the visit goes well,

Loulou xx

Great to have you back Hev,l am glad your both ok was very worried about you. Could any one out there PM the names of good school that can cope with a child who runs away at the slightest oppertunity, but is aslo very bright. I am going to fight the LEA with everything l have got :fight::fight:

hev >:D<<'>

I really hope this place is the right one.... you have all been through so much upheavel it would be good to find somewhere that will put the time and effort in to help him back on the right road.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for it to be sorted out.

flora >:D<<'>