anita81

star of the week!!!

just thought id let you know all know how flynns doin at school.he has settled in really well.Every morning he goes running in shouting "HERE I AM!!!",and all the kids flock around him :dance: .hes made loads of friends and even a girlfriend(not bad for a 4 yr old!!).His brother whos in the yr above him waits outside his class for him at playtime to make sure he has someone to play with >:D<<'> .his one on one is fantastic.she told me that he was flagging half way through the day,so suggested we put him on school dinners.the head teacher even paid for them until i got the free school dinners sorted!since he been on them,he manages all day without getting tired.he has picture cues all over his class room to let him know what hes going to be doing.they are coping with him wonderfully and he loves it there.his teacher said he is an excellent reader and they were planning to put him on yr 2 books because the books hes been reading in reception are too easy for him.the school are great.they are pushing his abbilities to the max.he has his tantrums still but they cope with that great.they send him home with lots of homework which he loves doinghe seems to be coming home with a star everyday for being good.he even got star of the week this week :dance: !!(each week a child from each class gets their picture taken with a trophy in a special assembly for the child whos worked the hardest,or made the best effort etc).Im soooo proud of him :thumbs:

anita I have taken out photo link as I think that photos of individuals are not usually posted to protect their privacy.Regards Karen.

Edited by Karen A
Link to pics removed