Sign in to follow this  
sesley

parents evening.

He is definatley a challenge at school as well as home. The conclusion, he's very able to do the academic stuff,when he wants to :whistle: he sets the agenda to his advantage all the time, and he manipulates to get his own way, :ninja: lots of rewards and penaltys used, teacher is great actually, she's got to know him and isn't afraid to stand up to him when he starts his :angry: The challenge is to get him to do what he's been told to do :wallbash: but he is :ninja: it all depends if it fits in with what he wants to do. :pray: He's rehearsing for school concert, well he was great at the Singing Kettle :whistle::lol::pray:

One of my favourite comments from my son's school report was 'J has his own agenda, and he sticks to it!!' It sums him up to a T, I couldn't have described him better myself.

One of my favourite comments from my son's school report was 'J has his own agenda, and he sticks to it!!' It sums him up to a T, I couldn't have described him better myself.

That's worth framing! :lol: sounds like a teacher with a sense of humour?

A x