tmf

Homework

I just had to share my good news with you all, especially after i replied on another thread about DS issues with homework!

He got ready for school this morning with no fuss whatsoever (relief in itself!) so he asked if he could watch tv. As he had done as his told i agreed. I carried on pottering about in the kitchen when DS walks in (assuming he was asking me to put in the pin number for the channel) with his maths homework and said he was going to try his homework first. Still shocked from the comment, 5 mins later he walks in with his completed homework all correctly and neatly done.

I didn't know whether to cry or pick myself up from the floor! I was soooooo happy with him because homework has always been such an issue.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: one happy mummy today!

Wow! I wish my J would do that! It's a struggle getting him out of bed in the mornings - and homework is a nightmare - takes me over an hour to get him to write a few words.

I had a discussion with J's teacher yesterday and she told me not to worry about it if he doesn't do any homework. I've even been recording him to get evidence in case I needed it.

Wow! I wish my J would do that! It's a struggle getting him out of bed in the mornings - and homework is a nightmare - takes me over an hour to get him to write a few words.

This is normally so true with DS.

To make this even better news, he handed it in to the teacher and he was the 1st one to give both sets in!! :notworthy:

I felt so proud of him. He even brought home his homework without me having to chase him to go back and get it :thumbs:

I will enjoy this moment while it lasts!! I live in hope it continues :pray: