Sign in to follow this  
bluefish

angel in shopping centre

Had a real day of it with E today, Anyway on way home from a (not so) fun day out stopped at his request at a shopping centre where he loves the fountain. Disaster! as the fountain has been covered up in order for a 12 foot Christmas tree to be housed! He could not get his head around it at all and went into a total frenzy( possibly his worst yet!) I had some bags of shopping, It was busy and he was running around screaming and flapping with me in hot pursuet! This continued for about 20mins untill we reached a stale mate on the floor. He was fighting so hard I could not pick him up so he was having this terrible terrible tantrum and was so out of control.. By this point a small crowd had started to gather obbviosly convinced I was trying to abduct this poor clearly distressed child!!!! At this point a woman strode towards us. I thought just let her say somthing..... She did. She said "those bags look heavy I will give you a hand to your car."( I had been repeating over and over to E in reduced language CAR NOW ,THEN HOME.) She took the shopping ,I managed to pick up the fighting E who was starting to calm but still kicking like a wild boar! Then I heard this noise? like a bear that had just been harpooned!it only took a second to realise it was ME! I was not just crying I was howling from the bottom of by stomach. I then started to sob "poeple staring blah blah he cant help it blah blah" Can you imagine! how embarresing! BUT it gets better I then started to laugh not a normal laugh oh no but hysterical laughter. We got to car and she practically ran off! :lol: She reallly helped us but the poor woman! now I am home its kind of funny. I have never behaved like this before and I hope I dont again but thought I would share it. :tearful::lol:

Wow, you had been doing some serious bottling, better you feel alot lighter now ;)

What a wonderful lady that was. If you have a local radio station or paper you could ask them to publish a thank you ( that would also make people who don't help and just stare think about what is really happening in that situation!)

A x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Been in that 'crowd staring judging situation' situation so often - it really hurts. Sometimes you just snap. Sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Elun xxx