Sign in to follow this  
shortcake

ok who cant sleep and why??!!

I cant sleep first night of a propper drink in ages wish the feeling would last you know no worries want to laugh have fun trying to drag it on sorry to ramble and i havent even been around long enough to do this but since its the internet heh hum lol oh my god i must remember to delete this in the morning..........

someone please remind going to "look" at my secert fag stash now psss dont tell

Shortcake......thought I told you, leave that stash alone !!!!!!

I'll be you tomorrow night off out for a few drinks, watch this space :lol::lol::drunk::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

oh same here lol thats why the secret (but not so now!) stash sounds so good!! My man has just got up and told me he feels funny im hoping i dont have to do a a&e run not tonight please 1st night out andgot a bit p***ed up in ages an my mr has a fit will look good in A&E wont it lol

I'll be you tomorrow night off out for a few drinks, watch this space :lol::lol::drunk::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

Soz claire didnt get ur reply before bid!! have not done but after post below if turns out to be true 20 Mayfair need to be shipped this way :rolleyes:

Clare x x x

By the way watching this space!! hope to see many vodka/wine filled posts from u tommorrow to make up for mine hahah x

OMG hope your other half is OK ? only joking bout the stash afraid its one of my vices too, as for vodka/wine filled posts tomorrow night I am not used to drinking much, bit of a light weight, very cheap date :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

:tearful::crying:

I'm up because I have a chest infection and I can't breathe properly lying down.

And I keep coughing.

And I'm feeling very sorry for myself, and no-one else in my family is awake to make comforting noises.

Ah poor Bard, there, there >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You see, that's what I wanted.

B asked his sister to make his packed lunch...in case I coughed on his sandwiches and gave him germs. :lol:

He's learning something in science then.

Well thats it now peace is over, my DS has just gotten up and is wide awake flicking me with an elastic band....soooooo annoying, going to have to go and settle him down.

Night night everyone

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

soz clare i mean my little man ryan! he has gone back to sleep thank godness!!! a leightweght myself also nowdays i have had tonight x2 bottles of beer x1 glass of wine since we have been home an i am tipsy /peed off i have gone wild and open a bottle of xmas cava lol so crazy i should be locked up

i just hunted for my "secret stash" it has gone big word tommorrow!!!

Going bed i think i need to................ x x x

was told before it was late,had had a MD earlier and was asleep for a while,so have come onto laptop later than normal,have been listening to music for a while,only "All I Need" and "Videotape" [Radiohead] on loop,out of all bands would have expected some sedative effect from them.

Anyone else with getting to sleep/stopping use of laptop/pc problem should install windows vista,and use realplayer for music,delete any other music player-

make sure to play music in realplayer constantly,it'll crash and shutdown realplayer making the person more likely to turn off or become more aware of what is going on outside computer.

For the luckier ones,it'll even give a "blue screen of death",likely to make the person turn off computer immediately.

Unfortunately,this will not work on all vista with realplayer computers-and asome do it more than others,and running realplayer manually in administrator mode [right click realplayer logo] removes this insomnia cure completely.