TuX

computer games

What is everyones most currently played-- favourite computer games?

Own favourite is Okami and it's official sound track [have got that as well as like the music a lot].

Guest Lya of the Nox

looks good

i am into luxor thingy just now as is hubs

meggzie fav game seems to be bite size lol

bless her she is trying to get with our bizzare programme

x

For me its still the Sims on my PC. Rumour has it that they have released a new laptop-friendly version of it - so am putting that on my Christmas list.

For C it's pokemon - all the DS and Gameboy ones, and the release of Battle Revolution (on Wii) on 7th of this month is eagerly awaited.

For R its Mario - on DS and Wii.

For E it's Animal Crossing on DS.

Our house is dancing to the beat of Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii...and has been for the past two weeks

Our house is dancing to the beat of Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii...and has been for the past two weeks

That is the game I really want to play on the wii! My girlfriends brother has one, and we're going to get him to bring it round once we get a telly that works and has scart (our big tv died on us, and we have been lent an ancient tv that doesn't have scart). I want a wii for myself someday :thumbs:

Oooh, same here. The boys love it. C is asking for the Mario Olympics one for Xmas. There's a load of new mario games out at the moment.

Oooh, same here. The boys love it. C is asking for the Mario Olympics one for Xmas. There's a load of new mario games out at the moment.
Mario Bongo Blast (or something - I get lost off) is top of Emily's list for Santa :thumbs:

Sorry, I cant resist plugging this one again ...

freerice

I can help the 3rd world whilst wasting my life! :lol:

ohh Pearl I had forgotton about this and am now going to spend my afternoon on here again doing now work yet again what a shame lol

I cant stop playing bejeweled on MSN very addictive......

ohh Pearl I had forgotton about this and am now going to spend my afternoon on here again doing now work yet again what a shame lol

Save it to favourites shortcake! :lol: