Sign in to follow this  
pingu

we've had enough

:thumbs: just watched you on calendar, you came across very well. you should be very proud of yourself and your family. you have many people thinking about you and your family, look after yourself >:D<<'>

I think you done brilliant. It would be lovely if the school admitted they were wrong. What on earth were you meant to do? The school totally over-reacted, and if they were THAT concerned, why did they allow your hub in to see the head first. Its crazy.

And why did the council/school statement on the tv say that the staff felt "frightened and threatened" when the the HT told you they didn't? Also even if they did feel that way - it doesn't mean to say they were justified in feeling frightened and threatened. I think Victoria Derbyshire seemed to do her best for you on Radio 5 asking the school why did the knife get out if they had this rule about counting knives in and out. But she couldn't do much when the council bloke suggested there was doubt about where the knife came from. What a cheek he had.

Well done for standing your ground - but hope you manage to talk to them and away from the public glare they are prepared to accept mistakes were made and give you some re-assurance about their future conduct.

It must seem very raw now but just be assured that you have done absolutely the right thing. I think the fact that various news channels and papers have picked up your story is testament to the general feeling that this was a ridiculous situation. Otherwise it would not be newsworthy would it.

Don't let the ******* grind you down.