pingu

the last post

Education is ruining our children.

This has been a week full of lies from people who we are supposed to trust. We have been seriously let down by the system and have come to the conclusion that we've seriously had enough.

We are forcing their young minds to be taught in a society in which they just dont fit, taught by people who dont understand them in an envioroment which is ruining them.

Every day seems another brick wall, meetings, meetings meeting... and for what .... for us to sit here worrying about the next meeting about a problem caused by the school.

We have lost trust and faith

but we have gained a lot of dignity from the fact that we are right and they are wrong. The way we have been treated means that much, that we are willing now to make the final stand against their web of lies and deciet. we have been thinking of this for a while, but all this has been the straw that has broke the camels back.

Our kids safety comes before education.... we can keep them safe at home.... we are inteligent articulate people and we believe we can give more to our kids than the corrupt warped education system which they are all tied up in now.

That headmaster wants us to send our DS back to that death trap without a second glance under the carpet for his lost SEN files... well sorry Mr headteacher we dont subscribe to your mainsteam education - its not appropriate for our childrens individual needs. We can give them a better form of education right here. this is going to be there new residential school.

we refuse to let our children be educated in a system which is corrupt, if this wasnt the case we would have got an apology, they were bang out of order on four counts at least (although there are more i assure you)

1) loss of knife without accountability

2) Loss of SEN files

3) hubby can fully justify his actions and intentions - CCTV doesnt Lie..... yet not so much as an apology

4) thinking they could corrupt us in their blatent cover up... we dont want to live by those warped rules, we will not allow our kids to be taught these warped rules as they grow up - our kids are people - we are people - and these people are determined to show the world that we can go this alone...

Thanks for your support

(We thank you for everything. you have taught us so much - i hope We'll be welcomed here in future)

Keep the Faith

Edited by pingu

Of course you'll always be welcome here, and there are many who have gone down the home education line.

Do what suits your child best, and mainstream or special isn't always the best or only choice. You may find a different school that you prefer, but whatever happens your family sound as if you all really need a break.

I tink Canopus is probably going to dig out some bunting and balloons.

I have just read the other post sorry.

Its disgusting what you and your family have been though and i hope heads roll for it.

>:D<<'> >:D< :fight:

Yep I am a home edder of 9 years standing and proud of it. We have never regreted our decsion for one moment and think that HE is the best :first:

But I still find time to post here from time to time.

Cat

Shaz & Steve,

I know exactly where your coming from and wish you all the very best for future. You have shown youselves to be brilliant caring parents and I am sure you'll provide your kids with a wonderful balanced education.

Don't stay away from the forum too long, we need to stick together

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hi Shaz and family,

Hope you're recovering and finding some peace. I think you've had a roller coaster of a week, and really feel for you.

Flora X

Hi Everyone.

thanks to everyone who has Pm'd us. your advice and wishes have reassured us that we are doing the right thing.

Any advice on home educating is appriciated just now, as after christmas we are going to be teaching 3 kids with special needs and we are worried about it, but determined to make it work.

Rather that than br tied up in a corrupt system.. at least we know now that the morals our children learn will be truthfull honest and totally appropriate to their individual learning.

thanks again... you have kept us both upright. >:D<<'>

shaz and steve

Shaz and Steve,

I've just read about your terrible experience with your son's school. It's really disgusting how they have treated you ! :angry: Good luck with home educating your children! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Curra