kellyanne

xmas day how's it all going???

Merry christmas everyone :jester::party:

Just wondered how your xmas day was going with our special kids and all that.

Us..................so far so good been to grandparents and all went well there now we're back home and as J got some new xbox games he's having time trying them out while DH and I cook lunch.

J didn't get up that early either about 7ish, which i thought was quite good considering how excited he was before bed.

H has been really good too

Anyway this was just a quick post in between cooking chicken (not that keen on turkey) and all the bits that go with it!!!

Have a good day everyone

KA x x x x

Glad your day is going ok! I am on my own with my 2 boys feeling a bit cut off from everyone today.................. M is playing on his new PS2 in his bedroom but is hyper in between playing (he doesn't last that long on anything and then he is bored!!!!). My eldest has been playing on his new nintendo ds and watching tv.

Am going to cook some chicken for me and my eldest later but M will just have his usual meal of waffles and chicken burgers!!!!!!

Happy Christmas to everyone whatever you are all doing today xxxx

Well, merry christmas everyone.

Christmas eve was very stressful, but today was lovely my dd loved her pressies and we just had a fried breakfast when we got up and she played with some of her presents and remembered when she said she liked something and marveled at her mum remembering!

She has now been picked up to go to her grans with her dad.They do the big razzamatazz that she loves for a short while.She looks beautiful in her new dress and she is looking very relaxed.I am now going to open some champers have a lovely soak in the bath and then start making something lovely to eat, my friend will be over about 5pm and i intend to get very merry.

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Nicola

We actually had a lovely morning, but I have to say Logan has been fairly out of sorts today, I thinks its all a bit much for him. My daughter has loved every minute of it. We're having a quiet Christmas this year - our first in London! Normally we're with my family so its a bit odd for me, although I'm loving how chilled it is. Logan is actually asleep atm - I think he was a little bit stressed!! Apart from that though we've had a lovely chilled Christmas day, and are just off to have dinner soon. A halfhearted Christmas dinner for us (just the bits we like) and whatever Logan decides he'll eat!

Lynne x

Well my 10 year old woke up at 10am (he did not go to sleep until 2AM). Any way he woke up really stressed. Did not want to open his presents, be spoken to or eat. All he wanted to do was sit on the settee in silence with my sitting on the settee but not by him. After about 50 minutes he calmed down. He has now decided he can open his 5 presents. He has also managed to have a wash.

Hes excited as he has had a nintendo wii. His older brother has set it up and he has been playing on it for hours. He also has a bubble gum machine (normally he is not allowed to eat this).

So my son has told me he is in heaven. Bubble gum and wii

Hope everyone is having a relaxed day

Lynne

It started off nice, dd was really into the present opening this year, but it was all a big surprise for her because she is LFA and doesn't understand really what it's about. She loved her presents but it was obvious from early on that she was stressed as well as excited. She kept grabbing one of my son's presents, a DVD, and hiding it, I have no idea why, it wasn't on the TV, just in the box in his pile of presents, but she took a real dislike to it which started a mini-meltdown and she hit and nipped him a few times.

She calmed down somewhat and I set up her big present - a Thomas the Tank Engine fairground set which she really liked, but she still insisted on bringing some of her old toys in too so the living room is crammed :rolleyes: She also enjoyed mixing all her new playdough together, rainbow stripes now, brown tomorrow!

My kids don't eat big sunday dinners or anything like that so I do a buffet lunch. Normally she's not allowed in the kitchen but today I let her choose her own food. I had lots of stuff out, but put her usual stuff out too and she went straight for that. Ah well, I tried!

She had a couple more moments this afternoon, not helped by the fact that ds was in the room with us all day, he's usually out or in his room so this is not usual for her, and he spent the last couple of hours moaning that she was in his way before she went to bed :rolleyes: She's in bed now watching her Thomas videos and relaxing before bed, we all need a rest now!

So far, so good :thumbs: We've actually managed to have the right batteries for the first time ever, which always makes for a peaceful day. The kiddies have enjoyed their pressies, no arguing, no disappointments, no wanting what the other has :D

Ours was pretty good apart from my dodgy back, we havent finished yet as S & boyf are coming today.

JP got me Tony Robinson's Cunning Night Out, be still my beating heart :wub:

Lovely :D

After the initial excitement, lil one got a bit stressed out, and had to chill and be quiet for a bit.. but he was soon calm again.

We didn't get dressed until gone one! :clap::shame:

We has the family chaos on Crimbo Eve, so the big day was just for us to do as we wish - and it was great :D