Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

Any one going mad yet?

Well every year I think I go throw a new year transition myself, I get all emotional and relect like crazy for the last year and I have all these hopes and dreams of the year ahead, I really believe that we have got throw some pretty hard times this year and come out stronger than ever before.

I sometimes wonder how on earth I get throw it all, but really the last two weeks J has been lots better, though all we have really done is routine stuff, breakfast, play, dinner, play, tea, play, supper, bed so its been a bit simple really, had few outbursts and he is on the whole quite calm for a child with hypermodes, but really I have not had many tribulations over the last two weeks, but then again we havent had to do any of the things he doesnt like to do and he does have a lot in place to support the triggers so may be its just that things are beginning to fit into place and I know there will be days where it may unsettle again.

We celebrated new year in together jumping up and down on the trampoline with fire works cracking around us, it was truely amazing and we didnt come down to earth until gone 1am.

Today I got up later and J hasnt been too bad today though restless in the later evenings.

I feel like I want to get my teeth into something really challenging this year and we are planning some cycle rides, running and a scedule of sport and Music programmes for J and I am continuing with my theory driving, and starting my running programme.

The weather lately has been pretty horrible but we have managed a bike ride and a few trips to feed the Ducks but I really want to do more, I am sure the house central heating is causing me to have a few health issues.

The one thing that has gone a bit out is our sleeping scedule, were going to bed later, and rising later, so I am from tomorrow going to start to go to bed earlier and getting up earlier, defo setting my alarm clock tomorrow but it has been nice to sleep in a little bit if J is in snooze mode too but it really does need to go back to earlier times.

I feel like I am going a little crazy with this slower pace so once things get into gear I hope I can get into it, I did want to rest but now I feel a bit on the Lazy side, so I know now its time to start to get things going again, then I will be moaning for a rest again not so soon.

A Happy New year and welcome to 2008

JsMum

i think i understand what u mean

my life feels like its in slow motion too.....id love to try and do new things with my son but somehow cant tackle it..............these past 2 weeks have been up and down like a yo yo.......my son is increasing the amount of time he spends on pc and staying in....very hard to get him outside lately.

hope you acheive all u aim to do xxx

WE ARE DEFINATELY HAVING A LIE IN IN THE MORNINGS,WE DIDNT GET UP TILL 11.30 TODAY :o:o TOMORROW IS ALL CHANGE AS LITTLE KATIE GOES BACK TO SCHOOL,BE NICE TO GET ROUTINE BACK TO NORMAL,I ALWAYS WANT TO TRY NEW THINGS WITH STEVE BUT SOMEHOW IT GOES WRONG,THIS YEAR THOUGH IS A NEW START,IM THINKING POSITIVE

i think i understand what u mean

my life feels like its in slow motion too.....id love to try and do new things with my son but somehow cant tackle it..............these past 2 weeks have been up and down like a yo yo.......my son is increasing the amount of time he spends on pc and staying in....very hard to get him outside lately.

hope you acheive all u aim to do xxx

I know that feeling not being able to tackle it, i just feel exhausted and my patience is dwindling and beating myself up because of this but i intend to learn more about my sons diagnosis HFA and try to be patient. After all i keep telling myself none of us are perfect and nobody made a manual on how to be a mum especially one with a child on the Autism Spectrum.

All the best for 2008.

>:D<<'> ...........know how you all feel, sometimes its harder when an NT sibling rejoices in christmas , skips around in perpetual joy , and you see the differences even more, thats happened to me this year.It,s left me wondering if my saddness is down to my expectations , of my son.Which I,m trying not to project onto him.He has been in a shell for the past 2 weeks.Totally out of sync not sleeping well, in a shut down mode..........I,m dreading the return to school.