ScienceGeek

Progressing

Its good you write this stuff down so you can keep track of it!

oooohhh didnt know you were planning on studying psychology?? Thats the same subject i want to do. Still waiting to find out if i will go this year or next.

Its good you write this stuff down so you can keep track of it!

oooohhh didnt know you were planning on studying psychology?? Thats the same subject i want to do. Still waiting to find out if i will go this year or next.

Thanks. Ooooh! Where you planning on studying??

staffordshire university, stoke-on-trent campus.

Because im a late application this year due to medical discharge uncertainty i still not sure if i will get in this year, but if not i will get in next year due to thier local students scheme meaning im garunteed a conditional offer for 2009 entry and as i have 340 UCAS points and i only need 280 i should be ok!!

Apparently my life experience is more important than grades being a mature student!! At least ive got lots of personal experience in "abnormal psychology" :lol:

Mature students either rock or suck, depending entirely on their attitude.

At my uni library enquiry desk I regularly see a 50 year old Nigerian guy who is completely bewildered and culture-shocked but also completely happy to have this chance to further his education so late in life.

Then there's Complaining Woman - around 40 & in a constant hissy fit cos she says she is the "wrong generation" to get to grips with a computer. Excuse me? I am 12 years nearer my pension than her & I manage to cope despite having been out of the workplace raising my kids when the techno revolution took place.

I am guessing you will rock, Warren :thumbs: