pearl

Next stage of Think Differently campaign....

I've just found out theres a Facebook group as well, so I've joined & invited my grand total of 5 "friends" (well, one friend, a daughter, two neices & a nephew) to join too!

Just nipped over to FB to have a look how to join that group, but could not work it out, I am rubbish on FB don't understand it all :unsure:

Though some how I got 9 friends ????

Clare x x x

That's 5 more than I have :whistle:

And three more than me!! :rolleyes:

I'm waiting to see how they approach this - it could go well or it could go horribly, terribly wrong and perpetuate stereotypes :unsure:

That's 5 more than I have :whistle:

Can I invite a dead laptop and two guinea pigs? :unsure:

One of the perks of being in a large family with lots of young peeps :thumbs:

I bet theres a guinea pig group somewhere.

Just nipped over to FB to have a look how to join that group, but could not work it out, I am rubbish on FB don't understand it all :unsure:

Clare x x x

I got a link to click in an NAS email, but the "join" bit has gone now as I've joined so no point posting it. I expect there will be a link on the think differently site.

On the left hand side of the homepage is a list with applications, groups, photos, etc...

Click on 'groups'

On the groups page, at the top, there is a search box (not the one above the left hand menu list)

Type in 'Think differently about autism' (or just 'autism' and find the group amongst those that come up)

Click on the group

On the right hand side of the group homepage will be a tab saying 'join group'

As it is an open group your request to join is automatic and you will immediately become a member

Do you know these people? If not, I assume you have not set privicy settings on your profile which means anyone can access it. The trouble with that is that if you have a more common name, people think that know you when actually they know another person of the same name and request to be your friend, which will be automatically approved if you haven't set it to approve all new.

Thanks Pearl and Mumble, I'll have another go when I get a moment. I do actually know the 9 people who are my said friends, a couple of people I used to work with, a couple from the forum and my dear nephews :wub:

Still don't really get the point of FB, hence spending most of my online time on here, where I just about get it :lol:

Clare x x x

Oh by the way BP if you are on FB you can look me up as there's a piccy of my "Mr Nesbit" on it

Clare x x x

You know, I was scanning down this thread, and thinking whose FB and BP.....then realised you were talking to me :lol:

I've never been on FB, what's it like and what's it for? Something to do with networking isn't it? Will I look like a billy no mates if I join? :unsure: Although I'm really tempted, just to take looksee at your yummy hubby :whistle:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i have re registered agains so if you want my name shout me

or try and find me in the list lol

x

I'm on Facebook, too...PM if you want my details!

Bid :)

I found you Bid....I think :unsure:

I've added you....I think :unsure:

I can't cope with dieting and all this technologically thingally things all at the same time :hypno:

i have re registered agains so if you want my name shout me

or try and find me in the list lol

x

Now I have lured you into my FB...there will be no escape dear Lya :devil::lol::lol:

Nearly broke into a bizarre version of, There's a hole in my bucket, dear Lya, dear Lya :wacko:

I've raided Bagpuss's friends list, but I only found one I recognised and that was Bid . . . I hope it was anyway!

Couldn't you find me :( ........but then we've never meet so you would not recognise me !

Clare x x x

Guest Lya of the Nox

you missed me then

do i look sooooo different lol

or is it cos there is no sound on it had you cant hear me shriek

x

Guest Lya of the Nox

i have hair now tho

:crying: too

which i am not happy about, hide the clippers lol

but everyone around keeps saying it is nice

but if i keep growing it i can go puplyish again