Sign in to follow this  
allsetuk

where are they now

if you go to bbc.co.uk/iplayer it has a programme called where are they now, a lady with an autistic son that was filmed 15 years ago talks about how far they have come and what they have done in past few years , tissues at the ready!

Wow - thanks for flagging this one up, I just watched it - brilliant (I'll even forgive the MMR bit).

Dan reminded me so much of my brother - particularly his love of water! - and the way Connor talked about his brother really made me think about the relationship, or lack of, that I have with my brother. :tearful: Really lovely.

if you go to bbc.co.uk/iplayer it has a programme called where are they now, a lady with an autistic son that was filmed 15 years ago talks about how far they have come and what they have done in past few years , tissues at the ready!

Oh.... :tearful: this is the message I get

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00...on_pid=b007vj49

Not the first time this has happened.

Fxx :(

when you go into the bbc i player , click on last 7 days

when that comes up click on wednesday and on PAGE 2 , top left is where are they now and it shows a young adult stood on a trampoline

ok hope this helps