ScienceGeek

Accused of being 5 in the brain

I thought it was funny my girlfriends reactions to some things that I do. We were walking to asda from our ww meeting in high winds, so I stuck my arms out and was being pushed along as the arms of my coat were catching the wind. I found this to be the most hilarious thing, she wasn't that impressed.. darn :lol:

Ever been accused of having the sense of humour of a 5 year old before? :lol:

I thought it was funny my girlfriends reactions to some things that I do. We were walking to asda from our ww meeting in high winds, so I stuck my arms out and was being pushed along as the arms of my coat were catching the wind. I found this to be the most hilarious thing, she wasn't that impressed.. darn :lol:

Ah, but did you start making batman noises and move your arms up and down in a flying motion? Try that one next time :):devil:

Its called having spirit. My ds gets up every morning happy and lovely and good humoured and cheeky and mischievous. And then he goes to school and has the spirit knocked out of him. We should all behave with spirit - the world would be a better place. Good for you - keep it up!

That sounds like fun. Maybe she was annoyed that you were doing it because she wanted a go :lol:

Y'see I thought she secretly did want to inside. I think the giggling made her roll her eyes even more :lol::lol:

Ah, but did you start making batman noises and move your arms up and down in a flying motion? Try that one next time :):devil:

Well I didn't have the batman noises, but there were aeroplane noises instead and a whole load of giggling. :lol:

Sorry but I,m with you science geek , tend to live for the moment, play drums on furniture etc ,if a record comes on in a shop that I like I tend to verbalise it and say yay love this song and hum and stuff :rolleyes: .I can get carried away in the environment I,m in............

environments can also have a bad affect too...............

I was really happy on saturday as it had snowed and me and my daughter went out horse riding, I had to wave and speak to everyone I saw cos I felt really happy, :thumbs:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i do that all the time :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

but working with littlies means i can lol

I used to love lifting my coat up above my head to catch the wind when I was a kid, we'd all do it on the playground and go flying backwards :S :D