Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

widgit is brilliant.

We have widgits which is a comminication and reading support, I looked into for months because I have been devising visual displays for routines but there isnt many out there freely available, so looked into different software, J is verbal but he cant access text and his comprehension is of a much lower age so we looked into this and already he has done a story about a dragon, and we did a poster about school, so want to share it, it is expensive but its well worth it, I have not put a link in but if I have permission I can, I know many special schools have this in their schools but J is in a mainstream setting and we cant access it, having it at home will be really flexible, the software is really cool you can see it, read it and hear it, so its great.

You can make books, posters, and would be great for home education, (im not doing that but I know some here do)because it has all the subject activities.

Anyway I wanted to share this excellent resource.

JsMum

Hi there

I was just looking into this the other day and couldn't decide which one I should go for - can you just print off the basic symbols also? Could you please PM me which you got?

Thanks

Lynne xx

Yes thats the one, I have used all my ink in my printer so I cant do any more until tomorrow, goes to show how good it is.

JsMum