ASue67

Being positive!

Hi!

I wanted to add another positive post.................... :rolleyes:

I have had a really tough few months with problems with my ex which has resulted in the boys not seeing their dad for the last 5 months, issues with M's school (trying to sort out help and support etc) and just generally struggling to cope on my own. I got signed off work on 14th Jan due to stress and felt awful for the first couple of weeks but.................... I am know feeling much more positive and calm and have got myself in a better place in terms of accepting what things I can cope with, and accepting that some problems I can't control (if that makes sense)

Anyway, as a result our house has become a much calmer place to be and both boys are thriving as a result. Don't get me wrong, we still have our ups and downs and arguments etc but things are so much better.

Have managed to write a few social stories (with a lot of help from a really good friend I have made on this forum!!!!) and am now introducing them to M.

Bedtimes are calmer and routines in place to help M. We actually managed to complete his homework this week with no tantrums or meltdowns which is a huge achievement! :clap:

I could write so much more about how proud I am of how both my boys are doing but I think you get the idea from what I have already said!!

I know that I will still have ups and downs and things won't always be this smooth or calm but I am so happy that things are calm at the moment and it gives me hope that I can cope with other problems.......

Big hugs to anyone out there who isn't feeling good and having problems >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>