Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Hi I Never formally introduced myself :O

Hi I am Frangipani,

Well I never formally introduced myself, however, I have been lurking for two years but someone has clocked up 2,700 posts in my name and I thought I would alert the Moderator's it isn't me. :whistle:

Another strange thing she claims she turned 21 last year and the year before but if you look at her date of birth she's turning 21 again this year :o:o:shame:

It wasn't me, but yes I am from Sydney Australia and have an 18 yr old dd NT and a 20 yr old ds ASD/ADD IT GURU.

So you see we have an imposter - if you're any good at math, any suggestions. :pray:

Thanks for listening :crying:

Love

Frangipani :D:angry:>:D<<'>

hi well fancy that being 2 of u???

dont know wats goin on around here lol :lol:

maybe we have alien inposters

love donna

well nice 2 meet u xxx

have you a twin sister called hailey by any chance? :lol:

Hailey :o:o:o now that explains everything :lol: I will definitely have words with that sister of mine -if only I can catch up with her c.c.c comet. Probably hanging out with aliens too :o dooday

Fran :whistle:

Edited by Frangipani

Ah so it is someone else posting now not the person who said they were leaving. Explains everything. :D:whistle::whistle:

Pleased to have you here as always. I see to remember introducing myself back in the day but incase anyone doesn't know me I'm David. :unsure: I'm 25 going on 2 and love steam trains, random useless facts, walking, computers, and in a shy way making a fool of myself. Between all that I'm plotting to take over the world with help from some other members of the forum. Opps shouldn't be saying so much people might cotton on. :D Honest! :D:whistle::whistle:

Ah so it is someone else posting now not the person who said they were leaving. Explains everything. :D:whistle::whistle:

Pleased to have you here as always. I see to remember introducing myself back in the day but incase anyone doesn't know me I'm David. :unsure: I'm 25 going on 2 and love steam trains, random useless facts, walking, computers, and in a shy way making a fool of myself. Between all that I'm plotting to take over the world with help from some other members of the forum. Opps shouldn't be saying so much people might cotton on. :D Honest! :D:whistle::whistle:

But 2 is a great age - it's often the norm in my household and we love it. My son calls me crazy 'jokingly' :shame: and I say ahhh but you only just worked that out :clap::lol: I love those moments - when the real you steps out of the facade life can place around us. :dance::thumbs:

Fran :D

Hi I am Frangipani,

Well I never formally introduced myself, however, I have been lurking for two years but someone has clocked up 2,700 posts in my name and I thought I would alert the Moderator's it isn't me. :whistle:

Another strange thing she claims she turned 21 last year and the year before but if you look at her date of birth she's turning 21 again this year :o:o:shame:

It wasn't me, but yes I am from Sydney Australia and have an 18 yr old dd NT and a 20 yr old ds ASD/ADD IT GURU.

So you see we have an imposter - if you're any good at math, any suggestions. :pray:

Thanks for listening :crying:

Love

Frangipani :D:angry:>:D<<'>

Hello, Moderators,

This is Hallyscomet, some one has hijacked my name. But gosh she does seem to waffle on a lot, dont you think. :whistle::whistle:

:wallbash: Over three thousand posts and counting :wallbash:

:whistle: I think you should ban her.

:thumbs::notworthy: