Sign in to follow this  
Deedee

Anyone in Surrey or London Boroughs?

Hiya all not been around much lately due to M being totally off the wall...all have now agreed he needs 'Autism specific' school but struggling to find a suitable one! I have 3 shortlisted 2 of which have possible spaces but wondered if anyone can advise if their kids go there already.I know its a long shot but after so many years of him suffering I need to get this right!!!

We've got an emergency review beginning of March so there's not much time I want to be able to name a school then.

If you can PM me I'll tell you which schools we are looking at *mods I hope this is allowed if not please let me know*

He's year 4 so its primary we are looking at..NO bases within mainstream as things have deteriorated too much for a mainstream placement in any form now..and preferably one with a high school attached.Thanks in advance :thumbs:

If you can PM me I'll tell you which schools we are looking at *mods I hope this is allowed if not please let me know*

Hiya deedee :D

yes, that's absolutely fine :thumbs: Sharing info like that is really useful, and the PM system allows peeps to do so without causing problems for admin or attracting unwelcome attention. I hope there are some members out there who can help.

L&P

BD :D

:notworthy: Just wanted to say thanks so much to all those who have PM'd to help,it's much appreciated!!

We have booked a few viewings now for after half term, so for future reference if anyone reads this and needs a review I may be able to help them as you've all helped me :thumbs: Thankyou!!

Dee XX