Sign in to follow this  
hev

how did bens sleepover go?

Yerse................

They played pootie games for a while, then had a 'double bill' of telly (Harry Hill and Primeval' while eating dinner and then both claimed they wanted to watch ant and dec but got bored halfway through... so the deal was they could watch a dvd in ben's room until 9.30 but then SLEEP...

From ten o'clock until midnight I nagged them with increasing ferocity, and then went to bed myself thinking that it was only my presence upstairs that would quiet them...

FOOL!

At 1.30am I woke to what I thought was a whispered conversation in Ben's room, and went in - baseball bat poised - to sort them out. The whispered upstairs conversation turned out to be a normal volume downstairs conversation - they were playing PS2 games in the living room :angry::angry::angry:

After that, Ben had to sleep in with me while matey was confined to barracks in his room - and i didn't let them downstairs until 8.00 this morning.

Thankfully Ben's other mate is far more controllable (as is ben, but he's very easily 'conned'/influenced), so sleepovers will be confined to him for a while.

Early nights for ben and me tonight, and BACK TO SKOOL TOMORROW, thank heavens! :lol::lol:

:D

sounds like you done really well - i can just imagine what my ds would be like if he ever has a sleepover :rolleyes:

Edited by brooke

and went in - baseball bat poised - to sort them out.

:lol::lol::lol:

Strange thing is - i can picture you doing that! :lol:

You do realise they'll just whisper downstairs next time, so as not to wake you? :devil:

Yerse................

They played pootie games for a while, then had a 'double bill' of telly (Harry Hill and Primeval' while eating dinner and then both claimed they wanted to watch ant and dec but got bored halfway through... so the deal was they could watch a dvd in ben's room until 9.30 but then SLEEP

Well there is a surprise....same TV choice as my crew. :lol::lol:

I hope you have a restful night to catch up tonight.Karen.