justamum

Lies the LEA tell

Don't like to keep pushing my blog, but it saves re-typing everything :rolleyes:

Anyway I have had yet another letter of lies from my LEA, via my MSP, and thought you would like to read a brief synopses of it contents.

Say What!

yes i got one of those last week from my LEA.

i dont know how some of them do the job i know i couldnt cos i have a conscience.

looks like they,ve shot themselves in the foot though, they are stupid at times arent they?

jen

x

Well lets hope so. My MSP was not too pleased with the last letter, so this one along with my clear suggestion of inaccuracy and incorrect information may really be the icing on the cake.

One thing I am annoyed at is stopping my lads SLT.

I don't particularly want their input but at the same time I really can't let them get away with telling lies!

Do LEA's tell lies then?????

Who would have thought it!!!!!!

:wallbash:

I have truly had my eyes opened over the past few years with the lies that the LEA and teachers say!!!!

It is sooo wrong!

I do believe that the truth plays out in the end though!

Good luck!

Anne

I remember last year going through all the LEA's lies and pouring it out on here. The things they will say to win is disgusting!

well one of their latest is that the Coordinator for Support to home came to my house and met with me and my son! :o

There are others on the letter, inaccuracies in times and places etc. I am seeing my solicitor as they are now suggesting (again) that ALL the professionals involved in my son, including my GP, have 'concerns with MLA and his family'. I want his records and I don't want the lame excuses I know I will get. I want see the lies they are writing to get themselves out the hole of neglect they have dug for themselves.

Also apparently I am getting my boy ready for the start of S1 at the local High School :rolleyes: I made it clear he is not ready for it yet and in fact I have decided he will not be mature enough for high school for many years

Oh and if the letter was supposedly written by an well educated person then I am a monkeys uncle because they can't even get the date of last letter they received correct!