Sign in to follow this  
rach04

ep and statement

Just had js ep around for my point of view on the rsa and she said that she is going to recommend a statement and a special school place. :notworthy: of course will still might have to fight for the place but omg im :dance: and :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: she is a new ep but she has done work with him and cant see how mainstream will cope in secondary even with a unit omg someone believes me waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks at last i might get him sorted....... for now :rolleyes::bounce: :bounce: sorry i cant stop lol

had to stop myself hugging the ep pmsl

Edited by rach04

That's wonderful news :thumbs: I was told by our SENCO the EP's placement suggestions carry a hell of a lot of weight with the LEA glad she's on your side!

Are there places available at the school you want?

That's wonderful news :thumbs: I was told by our SENCO the EP's placement suggestions carry a hell of a lot of weight with the LEA glad she's on your side!

Are there places available at the school you want?

yes there is but i suppose shes being cautious. Everyone else is suggesting units but she boo hooed it because of his multiple dx

Edited by rach04