Bagpuss

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

As a newbie to YouTube, I've been having so much fun trawling through all the video's I like.....and trying to remember who I do actually like :lol:

I put Lee Mead into the search...and blow me......got a fab vid of him in Joseph, singing my fav song, Close Every Door, with lots of cor blimey close ups :wub::wub::wub:

Forgotton just how good looking that fella was :thumbs:

Sorry ladies, can't do links....so it's all mine :devil:

As a newbie to YouTube, I've been having so much fun trawling through all the video's I like.....and trying to remember who I do actually like :lol:

I put Lee Mead into the search...and blow me......got a fab vid of him in Joseph, singing my fav song, Close Every Door, with lots of cor blimey close ups :wub::wub::wub:

Forgotton just how good looking that fella was :thumbs:

Sorry ladies, can't do links....so it's all mine :devil:

Come on Bagpus, you could learn....I am rubbish at doing the fancy stuff (still can't do quotes even after many very patient and kindly forum members tried to teach me)......I would looooove to see that clip !

Clare x x x

Polishing her silver.........I think we should think very carefully before posting the link....we need to think of Mumble's welfare...and protect her from full frontal loincloth :whistle:

:lol::lol::lol: .......guess I'll have to go look myself on the old youtubie thingie............i was brought up on typewriters you know with a carridge return :whistle: .....now then full frontal loincloth you say mmmmmmmmmmmmm

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you Bagpus's DS :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Ooooooo BP, I am all emotional now, not to mention hot and bothered......must be me age :lol:

Clare x x x

Alas can't get the vid to play properly - no matter, as I saw the real thing two weeks ago. :whistle::dance:

I have a poster of lushus loinclothed Lee in the same pose - behind bars - what am I bid for it?? :)

K x

Had a really smashing time :thumbs:

I did begin to have second thoughts, when we began to make our way to the venue, and there were lots of people wearing pink flashing fluffy bunny ears, and countless ladies of a certain age with pink fluffy stetsons on and t-shirts with "We love you Nicky" emblazoned across them. :unsure:

You should of seen me.....I was cold, so had my scarf wrapped round me and my black wooly gloves on :lol:

The concert started with the MacDonald Brothers, and then we had quite a long wait till Westlife came on. The ticket said 6.30 pm, but Westlife didn't come onto stage till after 8.30 pm.

As soon as they came on, the whole atmosphere changed. Everyone got up on their feet (well, apart from our section, thankgod, who all stayed seated :whistle: ). I was enthralled, and the only downside was that I was desparate for the loo, and kept putting if off, as you do. Then a section came on, with just the band playing, so I legged it out to the loos. As I sat down, Westlife began singing "Us Against The World", my fav song :rolleyes: So I got to hear it, but on the loo :lol:

So many young girls, of our dd's ages, all dressed up, with handbags and sparklies, with their mums, having a wonderful time. Sort of made me feel quite sad, daft I know :rolleyes: .....just one of those moments, when you watch a mum/dad experience something you know you won't.

So, all in all, I enjoyed it, and would definately do it again....maybe next time I'll be brave enough to don the bunny ears :D

so pleased you enjoyed it baggy :thumbs: couldnt tex you back cos my phones playing up again :rolleyes: were the mcdonald brothers in x factor?

no since i got it out of the airing cupboard i then dropped it in the sink :rolleyes:taking it to bluewater to be fixed on saturday :thumbs: