Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

Js New relaxing gadget

Yes it was delivered yesterday and J loves it, J has severe Anxiety and his body is always tence so we have bought him a massage cushion, its a shiatsu massage and it delivers very nice massage motions, it is great, I have had a go and its just soo relaxing, so we want to share this incase anyone wants something similair.

If you want any further information pm me.

J would like to recommend it.

JsMum

Yes it was delivered yesterday and J loves it, J has severe Anxiety and his body is always tence so we have bought him a massage cushion, its a shiatsu massage and it delivers very nice massage motions, it is great, I have had a go and its just soo relaxing, so we want to share this incase anyone wants something similair.

If you want any further information pm me.

J would like to recommend it.

JsMum

We have one, and DD loves it, but so do we all, even the cats

Harmony

:whistle: I think I am the only one in my house who likes things that vibrate.

The rest of them so far dislike any massage type things or things that vibrate :rolleyes: My boys love the jacuzzi bath but don't like the 'buzzing' so I wonder if it's partly to do with the noise.

:whistle: I think I am the only one in my house who likes things that vibrate.

The rest of them so far dislike any massage type things or things that vibrate :rolleyes: My boys love the jacuzzi bath but don't like the 'buzzing' so I wonder if it's partly to do with the noise.

Hi the cusion has a vibration function that can be turned off, the actual back bit is just like someone giving your back a massage, the mechanism is amazing it goes in circular motions and it is so nice for tension, its not vibrating at all, but actual massaging muscles.

JsMum

Heh, my Cal hates anything massagey!(I dont think thats actually a word, but you know what I mean!) He just doesn't have much tolerance for being touched.

I, on the other hand, ADORE being massaged- I usually fall to sleep!

:clap: Oh, bliss!! I'm with you on this one, J!!!! :thumbs:

Esther x

Edited by pookie170