Sign in to follow this  
BuntyB

What's wrong with my family??

We are due a visit from social services tomorrow because of my daughter's very dark poem she put online. Everyone has been stressed. I have explained to both the police and the social worker what AS is and why it might appear we aren't as alarmed as some expect us to be by her comments and hoping things will pan out and they will understand.

The other children were all backing us up, saying they know what dd is like and the things she says simply aren't true.

We've just got back off holiday and everything is a bit chaotic so I have asked them to help me straighten up before the visit.

Why then are the children now intent on trashing the house? From being 'scared they might get taken away' to the dying swan act over the suggestion that smelly socks on the floor doesn't create a good impression! My youngest (NT) is throwing a tantrum because she'd rather play out and nobody seems to care in the slightest! Amazing that this has caused sleepless nights until now. What is going on??

This sounds awful, Shona >:D<<'>

Thank god SS never saw my DS' GCSE Art exam piece which was a music video involving teddies strung up by the neck from trees (and worse)!! :o

Hope everything goes well for you all.

Bid >:D<<'>

I hope it goes well for you today. >:D<<'>

Is there any way your daughters paed or consultant could help you out with this? Could SS contact them for any information relating to AS even?

Sorry, not much advice here just wanted to send you some of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

How are things today Shona? Hope you're ok? >:D<<'>