hev

done his own washing

i was at the shop and when i got back steve was just pulling his washing out of machine and putting it on airer :thumbs: i hadent even mentioned his washing,ive always done it,it smelled lovely and he hadent mixed the colours,i felt so choked and proud

Hi

thats GREAT !!

my son who's almost 8yrs old has taken a really big interest in Cooking (particulary with eggs LOL)

AND making his own sandwiches - i think its GREAT as it gives him independance/responsability and a feeling of Achievement - which doesnt come all that often for our wee ones ,

mel xx

Hmmmmm.... I'd be wondering what he's been up to! Probably washed 'em while you were out to hide the tobacco smell and beer stains! :shame:

Seriously, stevo, well done, M8 :thumbs:

You've gotta take care of yer ol' mum, she's the only one you've got... okay, so you did draw the short straw, but she's the only one you've got! ;):P:lol:

BD :D

bighead i showed steve your msg and he burst out laughing :lol: its frightening really that he finds you funny :rolleyes:

Mine has started using a knife now, he always wouldn't before just a fork or a spoon or fingers ! We were surprised to then see, he does this left handed, it's the only aspect where he uses his left hand primarily (?) everything else is right handed...