harmony

weekly shop

Yipes, I have utterly no idea what we spend on food each week!!!

Though we do get a free feed at OH's parents at least once a week, HUZZAH!!! Wot fun, and they can cook better than me anyway....

Not even going there with breadmaking, the last time I tried that I got a doorstop- honest, even the birds wouldn't eat it!! T (They prefer haute-cuisine fat blocks, now THOSE I can make!!!)

*.....thinks.....* Hmmm..... thats next weeks menu sorted then!!!

Lard ball, anyone???

Esther x

Its a good idea if you live on your own to cook large meals and freeze some for later. I do this a lot. It means you can economise.

But seriously, it could well work out cheaper to buy some groceries there than travel to the nearest supermarket.

And it is on a corner!

theres just me and the 3 kids and we spend roughly �100 a week.i often get stick from people because i spend a lot but we eat alot of fresh meat and flynn only eats wheat and gluten free foods.he also eats a lot of steak :D

anita

he also eats a lot of steak

I have sent (pm) you a site of an internet acquaintance of mine, may work out cheaper for you, may not.

or I will when I find it!

I have sent (pm) you a site of an internet acquaintance of mine, may work out cheaper for you, may not.

or I will when I find it!

thank you i hall have a look :notworthy:

We are a family of 2 adults, 3 kids, 3 fish and 2 very greedy guinea pigs. Also DS 14 eats more than the rest of us put together, and still looks skelatal. Dunno where his genes came from :unsure:

I shop twice a week, and spend about �40 - �50 per visit. Also pop into my local shop to top up on milk and bread on most days.