ASue67

Am falling apart!!!!!!

Well i am signed off work again for 2 weeks cos have been getting really bad stomach cramps and intermittent heavy bleeding (which I shouldnt get cos I have a mirena coil!)

Saw dr on Monday and was referred for scan which I have had this morning......

Think it is endrometriosis, my right ovary is stuck to my womb (it shouldnt be!) and all my symptoms are pointing to that. She said it is likely all the invasive procedures I have had over the last 2 years (following abnormal smear I have had 4 colposcopy examination and a loop excision to remove abnormal cells) has caused the endrometriosis............. great!!!!!

Will probably have to go for a laparoscopy now to confirm it.. :unsure:

As if I havent got enough to deal with :wallbash::wallbash:

It's not fair !!!!! :crying::crying:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i am an endo sufferer,

mine via genes

if they can see it all on the scan why will they do a lap? do you want a lap?

sorry too many q

am here if you want a chat like the others said

>:D<<'> >:D<

Thanks everyone!!!!

Will have to wait to see the dr to find out whether or not they will do the laparoscopy. I think the lady who did my scan was going to recommend it despite what she could see.

Thanks for all the hugs, need all I can get!!!!

Will update post when I know more about what they intend to do..............

Update - went back to drs yesterday and have been referred to hospital to see gynae consultant. Appt on 21st May to discuss what next and having laparoscopy.

Am going to try going back to workon Tuesday and see how I cope despite still being in constant pain.

Boys off school for next 5 days (2 inset days, weekend and bank hol) so no rest whatsoever for me as usual. :wallbash::wallbash:

Hey ho, have to laugh otherwise am going to sit down and cry buckets!!!! :crying::crying:

Oh dear (HUGS) I had a lap a couple of years ago for suspected endo, they couldn't find anything but said because of my symptoms it may be there and be microscopic, the surgeon doing the lap didn't have the expertise to deal with it and tbh I haven't bothered going back about it as just have too much to deal with as it is! Hopefully they can do something to ease things for you, make sure you get to see someone with some proper expertise in endo if you can! xx

>:D<<'> Sue >:D<<'> lets try & get together when the boys go back.

Will do!!!! Could do with a nice chat over a coffee at Booths!!!! xx

wish i lived near you,i would join you!! >:D<<'>

Maybe we should have a 'Meet up at Booths for coffee' day!!!!!! But it will have to be online :lol: then we can all join in! Would be so good to be nearer to everyone then we could all have a group hug >:D<<'> >:D<<'>