Sign in to follow this  
Karen A

Hi All....just popping in.

Hi All.I thought I would post a quick hello.

I have not got home internet access at the momment due to technical difficulties with provider. :wallbash::wallbash:

Have tried everything from my most cross :angry: to nicest voice :wub: all to no purpose.

I am still alive and am sure normal service will resume at some point....I hope you all have a good summer :lol::lol::lol: Karen.

'Technical difficulties with the provider' eh?

(roughly translated, she hasn't paid her bills :o:o )

My mum used to have technical difficulties with our gas provider, until she discovered 50p shaped bits of lino fooled the meter... that worked for six months, but then we got two bills - one from the gasboard and one for new kitchen lino, so a bit of a false economy.

:D

Hi again All.Several days later and too many phone calls :wallbash::wallbash: We have an answer of sorts XXXX were not aware that when they took over XXX customers they would need to provide new set top boxes for some people....including us.So we are now awaiting a home visit to fit new geer.It will I hope be a week on Wedensday

Customer care :angry::angry::angry::blink::blink: could not appreciate how stressful the delay is for Ben who has a regular routine of TV and internet.

Unfortunately I will not be around here until a week Wedensday at the earliest.

Terestial TV with not great reception,no incoming home phone and no internet......for another 9 days at least. :wacko::wacko:

Edited by Karen A
names removed by moderator

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I thought I would update with good news at last.

Today we got a new router.

We have broadband,TV,phone......the computer is doing what I ask in less than an hour.

OH may even be able to download things this evening. :dance::dance::dance:

Only hours of phone calls and two engineer visits later. :rolleyes:

If news reaches all of you re a major incident in London this evening it will probably be my crew engaged in a battle for the puter. :lol: Karen.

>:D<<'> great to see you back, your one of the family, cant possibly leave for long,

I know whats its like to have something not available, with moving its been like this for us, we finally recieved our cooker today, after 3 weeks of moving in, you wouldnt believe my reactions when it was all done, I was :dance: with joy.

glad your back.

JsMum

'Technical difficulties with the provider' eh?

(roughly translated, she hasn't paid her bills :o:o )

My mum used to have technical difficulties with our gas provider, until she discovered 50p shaped bits of lino fooled the meter... that worked for six months, but then we got two bills - one from the gasboard and one for new kitchen lino, so a bit of a false economy.

:D

bighead my mum and her mate used to cut up records to fit in the electric meter when we was little and it worked :lol: