lisa35

heart broken

just found a letter in sons bag-for end of term trip-to Flamingo land-I just know theyre going to say he cant go becasue has been in behaviuor unit,etc,etc

Has been excluded for 2nd time today in two eeks, we re waiting to hear if LEA agree to assess

We ve already reluctantly agreed that the German trip to school not a good idea- so if he realises wont be going on day trip he ll be devestated

Theres no motivation for him, even if he tries hard at a piece of work ,usually doesnt manage to hand it in/or get it back as he s spending so much time out of lesson/off timetable

Have been on phone all night again to Parent partner ship,etc

Exhausted, heart broken,school is destroying him, and us, we re ok at home, not perfect, but we manage

Waiting to hear from head tomorrow as year head couldnt spek to him this aft- and she wasnt sure hed be exclcuded, but thought was very likely! So i said what we meant to do sit at home tomorow waiting for you to ring when you decide! Can just see that, mother of all meltdowns when poor soul doesnt have a clue whats happening

Feeling so so alone, and dont want him ever to go to school again

xxx

the punishments they implement just escalate situation, like today, off timetable, sat in a class, at the back, whillst the teacher taught his own class

Consequently -noone helping him, and h had to trail from lesson to lesson getting the work he shouldve been doing

havent got an ounce of energy left x

just want to cocoon us awayf rom everything

lisa >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

If they wont let your son go are you able to do something special with him on that day instead? Then you could both have a nice day together and he wouldnt be sat thinking about what he will be missing out on. I really hope they let him go >:D<<'>

Hi, just to say I know how you are feeling, I have been there so many times, i did think about home edding once, but needed to wrk. The awful thing is you get so het up and defensive about it all and they expect you to sit in meetings and be impartial, when you want to wallop them!! At one truly awful meeting, a pastoral support meeting, just after he had started at secondary school. I said, well thank you for all your negative comments about my son has anyone got anything positive to say, after an appalled silence I said, will you please remember when making comments in meetings that his mother, ME!,is sitting here and although he may be a trial to you I happen to love him with a passion, I got up and left and just made it to the car before I broke down. I got a phone call apologising, so hope it made them think. Enid

survived rest of week, report gone to lea from school. no massive issues last couple of days, await decision restatement next week

and school said yep, as who knows what ll happen between now and July-dont think they dare say no to us!!!!

thanks all