Sign in to follow this  
JenRose

parent partnership

asking me would i be attending a meeting today at 12.30pm.

so i said no unfortunately i cant make it, and i asked about the evening meetings they used to have and she said well yes theres 2 but we thought

it might be better for you if we had one in the day. ????????????????????

so ive stopped being invited to the evening ones for a couple of months now and got this invite last week for today, but all my friends go to the evening one

so i dont see why i should go to the ones in the day.

she was extremely nice, i was surprised cos usually she,s very very sarcastic and negative towards me.

the cynic in me wonders if the lea have been on to her and asked her to try and talk to me as the relationship with us and them is at rock bottom

Dave thinks they are panicking over the pictures yesterday and are trying to soothe things before we kick off.

If its a greneral meeting for parents I would just go to the one your friends goes to if thats more convienient it doesnt matter if you have an invite, the way I figure it They are supposed to be more parent friendly and flexible , so you go to the one that suits you best.

I am a bit wary of parent partnership too so as llong as you dont tell them anything you dont want the lea to know youll be ok.

:thumbs:

i am wary too of them now after this one i got

so i would say the same go to the one you would like to go to not the one they say to go

at the end of the day your friends are at the evening ones so thats where your outside support is

asking me would i be attending a meeting today at 12.30pm.

so i said no unfortunately i cant make it, and i asked about the evening meetings they used to have and she said well yes theres 2 but we thought

it might be better for you if we had one in the day. ????????????????????

so ive stopped being invited to the evening ones for a couple of months now and got this invite last week for today, but all my friends go to the evening one

so i dont see why i should go to the ones in the day.

she was extremely nice, i was surprised cos usually she,s very very sarcastic and negative towards me.

the cynic in me wonders if the lea have been on to her and asked her to try and talk to me as the relationship with us and them is at rock bottom

Dave thinks they are panicking over the pictures yesterday and are trying to soothe things before we kick off.

What meetings do you go to, where PP are involved ?

Nothing now but at one time when the manager was actaully on the side of parents , they used to have meetings about school reorganisation and linked up with a parent support group to run information sessions on diffent disabilites ie autism, downs, communciation etci