Tally

Bad Cat

While I was asleep yesterday, Mr Cat decided to indulge in a spot of decorating. There were brown marks all over the carpet. He kept running in and out of his litter tray, and finally I saw him sit on the floor and drag himself along, leaving yet another brown stain! The little monkey had a big lump of poo stuck in his botty fluff, and had been trying to scrape it off all over the house! I chased him around a bit with some kitchen roll and a flannel, and I think it's all gone now. Revolting creature!

He's made up for it by being really good, and sleeping on my bed all day (I checked for lumps before I let him in the bedroom) :)

I've not seen him do it since I removed his "deposit," so I'm hoping he was just uncomfortable with it hanging off him. If he starts again, I am going to ring the vet, but he's been so content today that I don't think he could have worms.

Our cat was doing a similar thing recently. It really was because there was a bit of poo hanging off his fur. Our problem was that it went all over our bedding that we had only changed that day! :unsure: