Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tracey L

D L A

Guest Tracey L

At a recent consultation at the hospital the consultant asked me if i had claimed DLA for my little boy, has an asd, I told her i had not and she said that i should be entitled.

Is it worth claiming?

I am sure that they will say he is not entitled.

He is currently out of school as nowhere will take him, he was diagnosed with hyperaccusis ( very sensitive hearing), he has social, communication, behavioural and learning difficulties.

Yes definately, get the form NOW it will be backdated to the week in which you claim, so dont waste time :rolleyes: Fill it out thinking of the worst possible day and get it sent in >:D<<'> Enid

yes definnetly get a form and fill it out i didnt think reece would b intitled to anything and reece now gets high rate care and low rate mobility

love donnaxxx

goodluck

Yes, def. go ahead and apply. Don't forget that, if you don't work, you'll aso be entitled to Carer's Allowance. Good luck.

~ Mel ~

I work part time and I get it, could have claimed it years ago as my youngest ds has a heart condition, but didnt know about it, the carers allowance that is, not the heart condition! Enid