Sign in to follow this  
hev

school reunion on friday!!

just went on frien** reun***d(ive done them little stars so bighead not got an excuse to moderate me :lol: )and my school got reunion this friday :clap:

first one for 24 years so im gonna go for it :dance::dance: anyone else been to a school reunion?im well excited

Have a fab time Hev :thumbs:

My DH went to one organised by the same site last year.....he said it was really strange, but he really enjoyed looking round the school again and meeting some of his old teachers.

my old school was blown down by the winds of 86,i think it was 86 anyway so had to be demolished!!we meeting in a pub,im gonna have diet coke otherwise i might go all hysterical :lol:

Have fun! Have never got round to it yet, but an old school friend phoned me up tonight out of the blue and we are meetin up in 2 weeks as she is in this area, when she phoned me up DS was "off on one" I only answered the phone otherwise he would have grabbed it, she could hear him in background and I ended up going on about him, now I wish I hadnt :tearful: she just caught me at a bad moment, its put me behind all night, thats why am on here so late, off to bed now, helping out all day on school trip tomorrow, joy! :rolleyes: Enid

Have a great time :thumbs: Have been in touch with some of my old pals through the same site, though we haven't met up yet. It's really interesting hearing what they've been up to, quite a few of them have disappeared to various far flung places. I still live in the city I was born in !

Hev, it's good to be hysterical sometimes! :wacko::lol:

yeah i must say i do enjoy hysterical :lol: as long as its hysterical :lol: and not hysterical :crying: ive been known to do both at same time and its not a pretty sight :unsure: