Sign in to follow this  
Flora

surreal experience

I cut Ben's hair earlier and then he got in the bath. I made myself a coffee then sat at the computer. I forgot he was in the bath, in fact I forgot it was Saturday and thought they were all at school, and then heard this distant yelling and was wonderng what it was... and realised I'd left him in the bath and it took me a few seconds to remember what day it was etc. Think I'm going mad!!! This must be a bad sign of something or other :lol:

Weird.

Flo' :D

I cut Ben's hair earlier and then he got in the bath. I made myself a coffee then sat at the computer. I forgot he was in the bath, in fact I forgot it was Saturday and thought they were all at school, and then heard this distant yelling and was wonderng what it was... and realised I'd left him in the bath and it took me a few seconds to remember what day it was etc. Think I'm going mad!!! This must be a bad sign of something or other :lol:

Weird.

Read yesterday's party thread.

You must be exceptionally receptive to vibes, and there must have been a South wind blowing.

You caught my poor parenting amnesia virus.

Sorry.

Weird.

Its not going mad, its just called relaxing, letting down your hatches, maybe the stones you had yesterday, it goes to show it really works.

JsMum