Tally

My Holiday

Last week I went away with 4 other autistic people. We went cycling in Lincolnshire, and stayed in a Youth Hostel. I had a very nice time :)

Here is Lincoln Cathedral. You can't get far enough away to get it all into one photo.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/Tallu...50/RIMG0738.jpg

Here is my friend playing the organ at a church in Grantham. The picture is a bit blurry, but it shows how big the organ is. Apparently it is the biggest organ in a church (as opposed to a cathedral):

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/Tallu...50/RIMG0725.jpg

What was he playing? (I'd be sooooo tempted to play a song that'd raise hairs in there.....like Iron Maiden or something!! But too scared of angry priests and being smited by thunderbolts!! :unsure::P )

Looks lovely, glad you had a nice time. Don't think I could do a cycling holiday, my legs (or heart...or lungs!!!) aren't up to it!! I've never been on a holiday with friends, apart from once, in the highlands and it was disastrous!! We all fell out!! (too many girls in one place, I thought!! :rolleyes: ) Wish I'd done it before I had the kids, but I may get the chance to do a debauched SAGA tour when I'm older!! :lol:

Esther x

I didn't realise you were coming up my way!, :D I live in grantham. It's a lovely area for bike rides. Did you get to see st wulframs chuch by night? it sooo pretty when it's all lit up, it's one of my favourite sights in town :wub:

Glad you had a nice time

Kj

Ohh lovely :thumbs: Lincoln Cathedral is one of my favourite places. Did you see the Imp?

Esther, I am now "allowed" on Saga holidays as mr p's wife :lol: