Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

pamper day....

.....just had such a lovely day; paid �25 for a day pass at a country hotel to use all the facillities - from 9.30 am-2.30 pm.. I've been in the jacuzzi, the sauna, swimming pool,back to the sauna, swimmng pool, coffee and mags, jacuzzi, steam room, swimming, sauna, two course lunch in the garden and back for coffee in the relaxation room, all set in lovely countryside, could have used the tennis courts and done a yoga class but too energetic. Could have paid a bit more to have a facial or massage, but I'm watching the pennies and thought this was good value. Was bliss, I'm in heaven.......recommend doing something like this to anyone feeling fed up or worn out.....

s

xxx

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: oh :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: oh :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm having an Indian Head massage tomorrow - and a facial - and eyelash tint (not sure about that last one.. not had it before..)

Yay!!!

Pleased you had a lovely time hun >:D<<'> :thumbs:

Edited by smiley

Oh I could use one of those, sounds excellent Sally.

:D:thumbs:

We have this yoga class I attend sometimes and they turn the airconditioning up so the heat is almost like walking into an oven. You need to take a litre of water in to sip. After an hour of yoga in these conditions you feel like you have been in a sauna and steam room for a couple of hours. After a shower you come out glowing feeling like your skin is all silky as they heat is good for clearing out the pores. :)

Not for the faint hearted its very energetic.

I havent been for a while, you just reminded me of it. I must go there soon.

We have some lovely day spas here to and also in the Blue Mountains with awesome views. Its so nice to have a change of scenery.

:)

:thumbs:

ah that sounds bliss must show this thread to my other half hint hint lol

he is off on sunday for a month on a course due to him finishing the army in december so got all the meetings to do alone now

and my youngest plays up when he is away he hates him being on tour or courses