Sign in to follow this  
Enid

Help at last!!!!!

Well, after waiting a week for a call from the ss about last Saturdays incident, I phoned them myself today after hearing that someone else is getting help with their lad, most evenings, in the same area as me! They took all my details and said they would ring me back, I said, will it be this year! :whistle: They, much to my surprise, did ring back and have said that I will get help up to 3 evenings a week and that someone will call me on Monday, we`ll see. But at least its progress, 7 months too late... Will let you know. Enid

Well, after waiting a week for a call from the ss about last Saturdays incident, I phoned them myself today after hearing that someone else is getting help with their lad, most evenings, in the same area as me! They took all my details and said they would ring me back, I said, will it be this year! :whistle: They, much to my surprise, did ring back and have said that I will get help up to 3 evenings a week and that someone will call me on Monday, we`ll see. But at least its progress, 7 months too late... Will let you know. Enid

that is brilliant news

Good luck. Hopefully they will keep their word and phone on Monday. Lets hope some much deserved help is coming your way soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>