Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Weird

I have had no post for two weeks.

I have had some junk delivered by the postman, but nothing addressed to me by name, except from one postcard delivered today.

I don't know specifically when my bank statements or bills are due, but I find it odd that there has been absolutely nothing at all for so long. It's very rare that I get no post at all, but for it to happen for so many consecutive days seems very strange.

odd, I would say, 2 weeks is a longish time, send yourself a letter, make it look important! and see if you get it!!! :thumbs: Enid

odd, I would say, 2 weeks is a longish time, send yourself a letter, make it look important! and see if you get it!!! :thumbs: Enid

what a good idea enid :thumbs:

Whereas I worry that I might get a letter! I'm so used to not having post that when I do get one I automatically assume it's bad news! Like I got a letter about a hospital test for H and had to read it 3 times before I realised it was his heel prick test result from 3 and a half years ago! Someone obviously forgot to post it!