Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Fun at bedtime...

Putting my lad to bed n he said can i say night ti the hamster..... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam its dead-not the best thing for bedtime well not good at all but he is now in bed paranoid we will all die while we sleep poor lad.

Oh god! nightmare. but at least it will be a good lesson in life an death, thinking about your posts re granparents. I saw a book about this is a magazine today, will try an remember to post details tomorrow, too tired now. night Enid

He really hasnt been himself today at all-really depressed n mega moody n weepy bless him.

Poor lad, while they refuse to admit it, often popping to a Pets At Home to view some animals tends to help them get over it and focus on owning something new.

Hope he`s feeling better today, that book I mentioned is "When someone dies" It was in a amgazine I read and was said to be really helpful to kids on the spectrum. its by Michelle Mansfield/ Enid

Thank you for that il have a look if it is on amazon. He is a bit better-it helps that my step daughter is over lol.