sesley

off on holidays tomorrow

HAVEN HOLIDAYS, in a caravan, he he's got used to not getting the same number caravan now, he loves the beach, but the weather doens't look very good :(:unsure::pray: hopefully he will use public toilets this year so we can stay out longer. anyway be back in a week,hope you all have a nice week.

Have fun!!!! we LOVE haven, havnt been this year for 1st time in 12 years as darn`t risk it with the unpredictable behaviour of my son at the mo, we stayed near family at Easter and will probably do that again in the summer. Remember "we`re looking for tigers we`re looking fo cheeters" People who go to Haven will no what I mean :thumbs: Enid

Have a luvverly time...

Not long until ours - hope the summer shows up in time :unsure::tearful:

If it rains, just remove the chocks from one end of the caravan - a couple of tea trays, and you've got a perfect indoor cresta run (watch that tight dog-leg around the cooker). Alternatively, if you remove the chocks at BOTH ends you have a giant see-saw, but make sure you put crockery/cutlery outside before you start - don't want any nasty accidents!

I'm sure there will be thousand of other great suggestions for 'wet caravan holiday fun', so check in regularly if there's an internet cafe on the site! :lol:

:D