Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Life is a Merry Go Round then you get off

Do you feel like life is like that for you sometimes?

I feel like life is like that for me at the moment.

Perhaps after four weeks on anti d's and anti anxiety pills they are finally starting to kick in, and my head has finally caught up with my mind, if that makes sense. Now I feel like I got off the merry go round. But now what. :lol: I feel lost. :wacko:

I am just sitting here thinking what the.... what now :hypno: The mass of 'fear' that has clouded my head has vanished.

Now all I feel is teary and confused. Sometimes I just hate being a female, as if we are not worrying about something, we start to look for something to worry about. :wallbash:

Maybe I have had too many late nights. :whistle::whistle:

Anyone else feel like this or is this just me.

:( I should be happy :robbie: but I am not.

aarrgghh....

:whistle:

Hi

You've been reading my mind! You've summed up exactly how I've been feeling over the past few days.

C. x

i feel like im on a merrygoround all the time and not getting anywhere but i havnt been able to get off yet........

hope u feel better soon >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

love donnaxxxx

Snap Donna I feel like im on the merry go round going faster n faster but getting nowere.

Hope things are better soon. >:D<<'>

Hugs all round >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> someone once said to me about 'merry go rounds' enjoy the ride :lol: its a journey called life :wallbash::lol: always look on the bright side of life :rolleyes::whistle::thumbs:

Well I did really well today got up really early had an appointment decided I was going to be really early, two thirds of the way there its dawned on me, is today Wednesday, I had to look at my mobile phone calendar. Oh gosh, my appointment is tomorrow.. oh dear :lol: so I diverted back via the city and went to the QVB and enjoyed some quality time with myself. :) it isnt often I do that.

:thumbs::robbie:

xx

Oh Fran,

I feel exactly the same. I always try to be so upbeat and after all these years I am running out of steam...

Lorainexx

Hi Lorraine same here >:D<<'> this forum is causing me to run out of steam, because I never want to get off when its midnight here, its 3pm in the afternoon there and thats when most of you seem to be on here into the night. Lost count of the times I havent slept before 1am one night 3am :lol: slight addiction :lol::whistle: