Sign in to follow this  
hassleabe

ran away

well its the start of my sons 3rd week at residentail school it hasnt gone bad even though he rings 30 times a day(no joke)then today he rings me at 9 everything was fine ..then 10 his teacher rings and says he is upset can you talk to him anyway he goes on about wanting to come home (he as seen me 5 times this week) i tryed talking to him he wouldnt have any of it told me he was goin to kill himself (he as tryed this before so not a threat) ..i then finish work and hubby says school had been in touch with him matti had run away he had managed to scale the two 20foot fenches then ran over a main road and over two farmers fields before they caught him ....they rang us after they caught him but guess what after that they then took him for a long walk with just one support worker grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and now they are taking him out for the night to the pictures i am so worried now ...

How worrying for you, l expect he is just trying to push the boundries to see how far he can get. I wouldnt worry too much tonight, l am sure he will have a lovely time and forget about things. I always find that after a meltdown my son is very calm, so l expect that is what happened when he went for a walk. Sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh god, poor you, you are having no respite from all the worry, even though he is away during the week. They were silly to take the chance with one support worker, I would be mad :wallbash: It is just not worth the risk, though as soyora say, they are usually very calm after a meltdown. Could they exclude him? This is what my son is doing at the moment, just running, no though for his own saftey, or anyone elses. Mine breaks up tomorrow for 6 weeks, I feel so sad as usually I look soo forward to the hols with my lot, but am dreading it this year. Really thinking about you and what you are going through. pm if you want. Enid

Oh god, poor you, you are having no respite from all the worry, even though he is away during the week. They were silly to take the chance with one support worker, I would be mad :wallbash: It is just not worth the risk, though as soyora say, they are usually very calm after a meltdown. Could they exclude him? This is what my son is doing at the moment, just running, no though for his own saftey, or anyone elses. Mine breaks up tomorrow for 6 weeks, I feel so sad as usually I look soo forward to the hols with my lot, but am dreading it this year. Really thinking about you and what you are going through. pm if you want. Enid

i am not sure what is goin to happen as last night one of the workers promised him and his flat mate to take them swimming she broke the promise sothey smashed the flat up and then both ran away ....they did say matti was pushed into it by the other boy but not sure enid youre right i havent had much respite since he went lol ..i started work last week and he even as taken to ringing me there .....he breaks up at end of july only gets 4 weeks off so suppose i am a bit luckier than you :robbie:

Blimy! Will he be excluded for that?!!!!! What a life these boys give us. Just been talking to a lady whose boy, aged 14 is in a 52wk school, he comes home I weekend a month and for a week here and there in the hols, she`s says its the best decision she`s ever made! not sure if i could though, but may have to the way things are going. Enid

Blimy! Will he be excluded for that?!!!!! What a life these boys give us. Just been talking to a lady whose boy, aged 14 is in a 52wk school, he comes home I weekend a month and for a week here and there in the hols, she`s says its the best decision she`s ever made! not sure if i could though, but may have to the way things are going. Enid

seems up to now everything is ok he as gone to pice tonite and burger king he is comin home tomorrow nite for tea