Sign in to follow this  
julie1

school lied about dd grades.

i was at my dd multi agency meeting yesterday. It was deciced that she has significant complexed needs, including a severve speach and langauge disorder. The senco from the school was there and told everyone that my dd is over reliant on support staff to do her class work. I said that if my dd could understand the work she would not have to ask for help so much. There was no response to my comments. Any way the meeting went round in circles and i dont feel that we have got any where. Our tribunal is in october And we are asking for an independent school to be named as well as other things such as a speach and language theapist to work with her. The ed psy was there and she said that she would be going to the school in september to write out her I.E.P. Any way on the way home the senco said to me that the only way my dd could have got a level 4 in her report was if a lsa gave her the answers to the questions. She asked me for my dd work that i have as late evidence to be sent in, she said that she is going into school to sort this all out. I gave her coppies of my dd work and now im wondering if i should have done this, also the LEA would like to see me to discuss this issue. I hope that it is not just to tell me i misunderstood what was said, and there will be a big cover up.