Sign in to follow this  
tjw

sleepless in rotherham

hi all can you let me know if all little 5yr olds dont do sleep i have tryed relax tapes , storys , no food late, wooden mallet (no only kidding) :thumbs: but he is still upstairs playing lets jump from the wardrobe if any of you lovley people have any secrets please share i promise i wont tell, its a good job i still have some sense of humour lol :thumbs:

Take the wardrobe out of the room? :whistle:

What my son does is runs a lot he probably runs a marathon in a day( in circles), he can bounce on a trampoline for hours- without bothering that he was sweating. He goes to bed at the same time as the oldest 2 and gets up at 6am. When he was about 2 he liked to get up at all hours of the night and go to the toilet and flush it or stuff loo rolls down it. :wallbash:

I don''t know what to advise they are all so different aren't they.

Take the wardrobe out of the room? :whistle:

What my son does is runs a lot he probably runs a marathon in a day( in circles), he can bounce on a trampoline for hours- without bothering that he was sweating. He goes to bed at the same time as the oldest 2 and gets up at 6am. When he was about 2 he liked to get up at all hours of the night and go to the toilet and flush it or stuff loo rolls down it. :wallbash:

I don''t know what to advise they are all so different aren't they.

hi wasuup they fitted no not realy when he gets to sleep he sleeps through but it can be as late as 12.30 most nites he also likes to fluss all his wipes down the pan cost money but wont use toilet roll :thumbs:

LOL-Well he is only just (when not on the computer or in the car) trained in the day and not at night but used to flush the loo for the Hell of it-not fun with a then new baby in the house too! grrr!! Would handcuffs work?

LOL-Well he is only just (when not on the computer or in the car) trained in the day and not at night but used to flush the loo for the Hell of it-not fun with a then new baby in the house too! grrr!! Would handcuffs work?

arr new baby how old sometimes i wish i had more than one get quite broody sometimes, must be quite stressful, you must be up most of the nite with little one to start with at least you still have a good sense of humor heres a bunny for your little ones :robbie:

>:D<<'>

No advise I'm afraid but you have my sympathies. I ended up moving my DS's bed time to quite late just to stop myself running up and down the stairs til late o'clock.

Thanks I was not getting much sleep back then-The youngest is almost 2 already!!

Is he asleep yet?

hi wasuup nope 1oclock in the end and that was because he had a good cry cos his dad gave me 2 kisses and he wonted 2 (he got 3 but it was not the same as me ) he is in a realy good mood today just been to nannys got him a england football strip yrsterday and is refusing to take off looks very cute :thumbs:

>:D<<'>

No advise I'm afraid but you have my sympathies. I ended up moving my DS's bed time to quite late just to stop myself running up and down the stairs til late o'clock.

hi sooze i did the same because i was lying with him for hrs upstairs to get him to sleep which he didnt do and it just stressed me and g out so i tryed leaving him up till fell asleep would have stayed up all nite now we let him pick a dvd out call it his bedtime film still waits till we come to bed but at least we have a bit of time together and he seems to like this as he only comes down stairs a few times in between at the moment i think it is just somethink we have to deal with have got used to it realy :thumbs:

i have every sympathy for people whose children dont sleep,im terrible if i dont get enough sleep,hope everyone gets a good night sleep tonight >:D<<'>

i have every sympathy for people whose children dont sleep,im terrible if i dont get enough sleep,hope everyone gets a good night sleep tonight >:D<<'>

thanks hev it was 1oclock last nite i sure he will get sleepy at some point maybe when he is 21 just 16 yrs to wait o joy :jester: it was a spiders fault last nite and we couldnt get it for him it was so small we couldnt see it so we keep pretending to find it and put it outside and the thing keep reappearing still never seen it lol