Sign in to follow this  
hassleabe

totally fed up

needing to moan .....feel totally down tonite had a really bad nite with son ..took him back to his school yesterday for a nights respite but i forgot his medication and when the worker came down stairs to meet him and i told her she said to me oh i dont know what to say about him staying ....i asked if they had any spare of his medication and she said oh i dont know so anyway she went off to ring one of the managers came back and said she couldnt get in touch and didnt know what to say to me...i know it was all myfault i should have remembered his meds but !!!!!! well you know how stressful it can be...anyway long shot we ended bringin him hom as this worker didnt seem interested in oferin some sort of advice and for us to go home collect it then come back just wouldnt have been practical or fair on our other son and it was only for one night ....anyway he as played up al day but been quite funny and we coped brill till tonite when all of a sudden he just decided to pinn me down and have a go at me ...finally got him off me but he as made me feel so ill i am sat ere cryin i cant go throu this anymore and i just dont know what to do his school didnt even ring me last nite to see if things were ok or to organise anything else i feel i have no were to turn sorry for moanin and for such a long post :robbie:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Poor you - that sounds horrible. He probably couldnt cope with the unexpected change of plan and you ended up on the recieving end - one of my children is like that too - very very physical. Worker didn't sound at all helpful. Sending you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Elun

Oh god thats awful, you poor thing, he really must be made to see that he cant be violent towards you, says me who has same prob!! but its true, perhaps you could say if the violence towards you carries on he will have to go to 52 week. Its so blumming hard when you love em but you cant be his punching bag. pm if you want. thinking of you. Enid

Oh god thats awful, you poor thing, he really must be made to see that he cant be violent towards you, says me who has same prob!! but its true, perhaps you could say if the violence towards you carries on he will have to go to 52 week. Its so blumming hard when you love em but you cant be his punching bag. pm if you want. thinking of you. Enid

actually thats what i said to him and his answer was brill you have never wanted me anyway hes not been too bad today and have managed to get him to have his meds early so i can have an evein of quite

Well done you! Thats exactly what mine says when I tell him he will end up in boarding school!! you never wanted me anyway! god they know how to work us these boys, mine says youve always liked the others best. little so an so! glad things are better, you live to do it all again another day, night! Enid

Well done you! Thats exactly what mine says when I tell him he will end up in boarding school!! you never wanted me anyway! god they know how to work us these boys, mine says youve always liked the others best. little so an so! glad things are better, you live to do it all again another day, night! Enid

spoke too soon he as been in and outof our bed all nite ...thought all this had stopped 6 wks off bein 15 and still gettin in mybed think today i will ring school and see if they can take him for an etra day this week so at least we can have 2 nites sleep ................i can at least try

poor you, an youre up soo early as well! does he get up early or cant you sleep? Enid

he had me awake most of the night ..getting up his is usual thing though lol....he has been at it again all day going on and on about wanting to be normal and go to a normal school like normal people anyway his school rang tonite and offered me 2 days respite from tomorrow and his mood changed straight away he was back to oh ok i like that school dont i mum its good for me argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :robbie: