Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

oh noooooooooooooooooo

im dreading 2moz children go back too school reece has been sobbing his heart out bless him. is sooooo stressed feel really awful as dont know wat i can do has only just nodded off on the sofa.......

wish me luck for 2moz gonna need it.........

and heres a hug for everybody else in the same situation >:D<<'>

love donnaxxxxxx

Yep, I`m holding my breath as well, every was "wrong" tonight for DS, highly anxious, weepy etc et. what might get us through is that he gets on so well with taxi driver and he phoned him earlier, so hoping he willl go, we have had a good (ish) summer.. hope reece is in bed now, an goes tomorrow, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

Good luck for tomorrow.

I'm trying to work out how I can spy on my son at the bus stop without being seen :ph34r:

Flo' :D

Good luck for tomorrow.

I'm trying to work out how I can spy on my son at the bus stop without being seen :ph34r:

Flo' :D

I heartily recommend adoption of my uber-ninja hedge hugging skills, they're fab to fling yourself over and hide behind!!

Good luck to all of you, just remember: this too, shall pass.....

Thinking of you all,

Esther x

well, Ben went out for the bus this morning and couldn't wait to get out of the door!!! He went down early for the bus because his sister gets a slightly earlier one at the same place. When I peeped out I saw him standing in a group with some of the other kids from his primary who are going up to secondary too. I'm sure he'll be fine :pray:

Flo'

reece got too school with a lot of reasurance the decided to atatch himself to a post once we had dropped shannon off.....

then he sat on the floor in the playground crying he had a headache!!!! finally got him to the door and his new teacher was there and took him 2 his classroom...

i spoke to one of the mums who works lunchtimes at school and she said he was fine at lunchtime and played in the playground ok.........

and he came out and showed me his work he had done 2day i was well chuffed :wub::wub:

he said it was okay bess him.....

then went to get the bus too come home and as we were getting on the bus all hell broke loose Ahhhhhhhhhhhh he started screaming kicking pinching and biting so im now bruised.............

well better put some extra padding on for 2moz :o

glad things well for u flora and enid xxxxxx

love donnaxxxxxxx

well not too gr8 start to the new term.. none of the children wud play with him at playtimes..... no ta til next week grrrrrrrrrrr dont even know who it is ...... and his new teacher dosnt listen..... tried talking to her but u cud see she wasnt interested grrrrrrrrrr

he really cud of done with a ta this week why dont they listen they dont hav a bloomin clue.............

well hope next week is better

donnaxxxxxx